In pursuit of continuous improvement of products and increase in customers’ satisfaction, CURTIS DEVELOPMENT Sp. z o.o. has implemented the Integrated Quality Management and Environmental Management System complying with requirements of the following standards:
- PN-EN ISO 9001:2008
- PN-EN ISO 14001:2004
Consequently, Quality and Environment Policy approved by the company Managing Director defines directions of our activities as well as the goals we are to reach. An independent certification company TÜV Cert has acknowledged successful and effective application of the policies by granting us ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004.
Awareness of the fact that quality is the main factor determining success and further development of the company's position on the market, results in Curtis Development’s commitment to provide products meeting customers requirements and expectations.
Therefore, we consistently strive to:
- Co-operate with our clients based on the assessment of their needs and opinions concerning our products,
- Ensure the timeliness and availability while executing customers orders,
- Implement a principle of total responsibility for the products’ quality , beginning with the Managing Director and ending with a simple task performer,
- Follow and constantly improve the Quality Management System in accordance to the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001,
- Update employers’ qualifications along with the increasing quality requirements,
- Use those suppliers only, who meet our and our customers’ quality needs.
We declare to put the emphasis on customer’s satisfaction, good raport and responsible tasks execution.
Being aware of the importance of environmental protection as well as of the impact of the company’s activities on the surrounding environment, we ensure that production of environmental-friendly goods in accordance to the environmental protection standards is one of our main goals.
It is to be executed through:
- conducting supervised and safe for the environment waste and waste-water management,
- monitoring relevant parameters and technological processes affecting emission of pollutants,
- monitoring and rationalizing the consumption of natural resources, energy and fuels,
- observing legal principles and other business requirements concerning environmental policy,
- identifying periodically and constantly supervising all environmental aspects,
- improving activities resulting from implementation of the Environmental Management System, based on the current edition of PN-EN ISO 14001.
We feel obligated to use all necessary means to achieve the aims in order to minimize the negative impact of the plant on the environment.
Facing up the increasing needs of not only current but also of our future customers, we take up series of active and coordinated actions to meet their expectations and quality requirements. Due to incontestable assets such as highly qualified and engaged staff, well developed infrastructure, productive capacity we may soon become a renowned plastic products supplier in various sectors of industry.